Monday, January 25, 2010

365/25

Today's shot was taken, once again, on a Monday, with an iPhone. I'm sensing a trend here...

I brightened it a bit using an app called Photoshop Mobile for the iPhone. If you have an iPhone, try it, it's free!

For those of you without an iPhone, continue with your game of Snake.

(I mean no disrespect. Remember Snake? That game was awesome.)

So anyway, this is a photo of a warning that came with my brother's telescope that he is unsuccessfully assembling. I thought it was kind of funny. When are eyeballs on fire NOT funny? You tell me.




























EDIT: Okay so I just did some research and found a Snake game for the iPhone. Non-iPhone users: you have officially been p0wnd (whatever that means).

1 comment:

  1. hahaha... too funny!

    I wish Snake came standard on phones like it used to. I used to love playing that.

    ReplyDelete