Sunday, December 27, 2009

Catastrophe

So! I hate camping.

Why?

Because bad things always happen to me when I go camping.

This is no coincidence.

Bad things that have happened to me while camping:

-Attacked by wild bobcats
-Tormented by evil twins
-Violent diarrhea
-Sleeping on bare hard wood planks in the freezing cold

And the newest entry? A busted kit lens.

I thought I was having a good time, running on the beach at night with new friends while taking shots of bottle rockets.

Until reality set in and I tripped over my own two left feet, completely wiping out in the dark on the sand, and getting approximately one ton of sand in my camera.

My 18-55mm kit lens is completely busted.

At least I got a couple shots in.

DSC_9635

DSC_9643

Fire Breather

No comments:

Post a Comment