Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Project Three Sixty-Five: An Improbable Mission

I have too many hobbies. It gets to the point where I lose interest and as a result, I am into a little bit of everything-but not really great at any of them. This blog will be an attempt to back myself into a corner and force my attention upon one thing at least once a day- photography.

Starting January 2010, I will attempt to take one photograph a day and post it here- either with my digital SLR or my iPhone. Or, if I'm being fancy, my film SLR. Or maybe a regular old Casio Exilim point-and-shoot. So many options...I really have no excuse. There is a way for me to take a photo under any circumstance.

Let's see if I can do it.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Moriah,
    This is a great concept for a blog and I'm interested to see where it takes you. I know what you mean about the attention span issue. I think I have the same problem :/ You really backed yourself into a happy little corner with this one. Everyday? I'm impressed. Honest to blog. Hahaha, so unoriginal but I had to do it.
    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I may not post every single day, but I will have a photo for every day...at least I'm hoping...we'll see how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think it's a cool idea... it kinda reminded me of this one. hope it doesn't steal your thunder.

    http://limagequotidienne.blogspot.com/

    it's a little different though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no don't worry about that...this was not an original idea at all, a lot of photography nerds are doing it nowdays :) not many succeed though. I'd really like to try...even of it will become a chore sometimes. It will be so nice to look back and have a photo for every single day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool. I started my project in September. Don't give up. Some days will be challenging but it's worth it

    ReplyDelete