Friday, January 15, 2010

365/14

I realized today that I don't have a lot of black and white shots. Back in the day I would shoot ONLY in black and white, with my dad's old Canon AE-1. And guess what? I loved it. And I still do. Some of those shots are my favorites.

But since I got my Nikon DSLR I haven't done much of anything in b&w. These days, all I want is color. Rich, vibrant, shocking, bright, saturated colors. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing...I think every photographer (or, "photo enthusiast", if you're modest) should find what they love most and just go for it! I love color a lot these days so I just go for the most I can get, and then bump it way up later in post processing. BUT...I really should branch out and try some black and whites for a while.

But not today. Today, my offering to the 365 gods is this:

365/14



























An adorable clown fish in a super saturated and textured photo.

I will try to make it a goal to do some black and whites. But for now, please look at this photo and say "OOOOOOooooooooo pretty colors!"

No comments:

Post a Comment