Monday, January 18, 2010

365/18

Today flew by. I almost forgot to take today's picture. And it's only January 18...yikes.


So I went to the kitchen, not only my second favorite place to be in the house, but also the place with the best lighting. And the best food.

The laundry room is the second best place for food in my house. That's just how we roll.


This turned out to be the most interesting sight in the kitchen at the time. After taking some unsuccessful photos of cheetos, plastic bags, and the sink, I finally looked up. And saw this.


365/18
























Maybe it's just me. But I think the way the shadows and light bounce off the ceiling look pretty cool. The part in the middle kinda looks like the transformers logo to me. But maybe I'm crazy.

What do you see?

2 comments:

  1. Well I just looked at every picture. Pretty cool!!! I didn't know you were doing this project. I really like it. I don't have much time to go online and view things now that I am working. Micaela has been sick this week so I have been home all week so far. Enjoying it too much I think!!! So I took the time to look at your photos and came across your project. My favorite picture is day 2, but of course I am the mother of that beautiful little girl. My other favorites are Day 1, 7, and 8. Have a great day down in sunny S.FL. MCG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I miss you! If you were here you'd be in more of my photos!

    ReplyDelete