Sunday, January 3, 2010

365/3

My parents like to collect antiques. I don't like most of them. But some things I do like a lot. Like this vintage clock radio, for example. They have a few really cool old ones that still work.

I hope they realize I'm totally swiping this when I move out.

365/3

























Thoughts about this shot: I wish I had a better setup for lighting-some of the reflections in the clock face drive me crazy. I used PW's "Seventies" action on this along with a few tweaks of my own- and I'm diggin' it. Thanks, PW! You're the best.

I also wanted to share this one too. I took it yesterday. I found these awesome textures for free and used it on this...I love how it came out.

Palms



















































One last thought: I'm adding a watermark to all my photos now. I don't really know why. It's just fun and cool to look at for me :P

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    Thanks for your visit to my blog! I'll be following your project too and hope to find more really nice pictures like the ones you already have. The bird picture is quite impressive! Good luck for your 365 days project.

    ReplyDelete