Monday, January 4, 2010

365/4
























Yes. Yes, it has.

Sorry to cop out on today with a measly iPhone shot. But, it's Monday.

And I'm tired. And cold. And I've been at work.

And at lunch I bought holiday candy half-off only to later realize that it was half-off, not because the season has passed, but because it had all melted and then at some point re-solidified and they realized that selling it half-price was the only way a dummy like me would buy it.

This is a picture on my desk of a rabbit giving me a thumbs-up (duh. I seriously underestimate the intelligence of  whoever is reading this blog).

I drew it a while back so that whenever someone is...well, let's say, less than pleasant with me, I can look at him and think, "Hey, everything's gonna be alllllll-right. Look, he's giving me a thumbs up! I must be doing something cool."

365/4

No comments:

Post a Comment